SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK This slow cooker pulled pork is amazing, you just toss in all of the ingredients with no pre-cooking required…my kind of recipe! Who knew that such a small amount of effort could be so delicious! You will have plenty of time […]
Tag: slow cooker recipes
5 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER STEAK FAJITAS 5 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER STEAK FAJITAS I am all about simplicity these days, especially when it comes to meals. There are only 5-Ingredients in this slow cooker steak fajitas recipe. This easy yet delicious slow cooker dish is perfect any day […]
EASY SLOW COOKER ORANGE CHICKEN
Who doesn’t love easy, chicken and tasty recipes?! I know I do and that is why I have found one of the BEST slow cooker orange chicken recipes! My husband and I absolutely love it and it is super easy to make. I usually serve this with brown rice and cooked vegetables to turn it into a meal.
This is only 4 ingredients! I know, I could hardly believe it either.
4 Chicken Breasts
¾ Cup BBQ Sauce
¾ Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade
2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- Cut 3-4 thawed chicken breasts into bite size chunks and cook them in your slow cooker on MEDIUM for about 1 ½ hours (I would recommend stirring half way through). You don’t need to add anything either, the chicken can cook nicely in its own juices.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together ¾ cup BBQ sauce, ¾ cup of orange marmalade, and 2 TBSP of soy sauce until it is well blended.
- After 1 ½ hours, drain the chicken juices from your crockpot and pour your mixture in the crockpot with your chicken. Be sure that the chicken is well coated and mixed in with the sauce. Cook on MEDIUM for an additional 2 hours (if the chicken is not done you can add more time). The sauce may appear a bit runny at first but it thickens as it cools.
- You can serve with rice (I use brown rice) and or vegetables. You can even top it with sesame seeds.
- If you would like to add more time to the cooking, you can cook the chicken on LOW
- If you want more flavor added to the chicken you can add onion or bell peppers in the slow cooker.